Saturday, April 26, 2014

Nothing New today....

Today was one of those days that Patrick wanted to go out. So, we went to the movie "The Other Woman" and enjoyed it! That is a movie to see! I laughed more in this movie than I've laughed in a long time when it comes to the movies.

I have been working on my last "Affairs of the Heart" block. I haven't taken a photo of it yet. I am disappointed with my work! I don't know why this block is being a pain for me, but it is. I have done 3 of the hearts in the middle, took out the 4th heart. I will work on it some more tonight.


Charlie was enjoying what sun there was out there today. She wasn't too thrilled when we left today, but she was there to greet us when we came home.

I'm going to try and get a few blocks done, but since today is chilly, I'm going to pull the quilt out and work on it.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some photos to post on the Hawaiian while I work on it tonight.

May you have a great day, and be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...