Friday, April 25, 2014

One More Project DONE! WooHoo

Today, I'm happy to post that I have finally finished the cross stitch Lamplight's. It is washed and ready to be framed.


Beads were added to the center area greens. I had a blast working on this. There are a few "mistakes," but at this point, if you want to take a pattern and compare it that closely - then that's your problem! lol

It looks awesome in that photo!

Today was one of those days Patrick took off. It was a pretty day, knowing the rain will be back shortly. I had so much fun taking photos of our apple tree in the back yard!


It's full of blooms! Bet we get a ton of apples this year!


Clouds were out there as well, but they were the pretty ones that are white. I remember as a kid sitting under a tree with a friend comparing the clouds to shapes.


Apple blossoms are really pretty!


Our Lilacs are growing too. They aren't as big as other Lilacs have gotten, but they are a pretty purple.


We may get a full bush full of Lilacs this year.

So, now I have one more project this year done! It's awesome! I'm thrilled to have one more to cross off my list. Now, I can get back to my applique and quilt projects. I need to get my blocks together this week and put them in a suit case for the retreat. I'm hoping to get a couple quilt tops put together. If I do that, that will be two more projects done! I'm starting to see more of the older projects around that needs to be done as well. One at a time and I'll get there! I will pull out my Hawaiian and get that done as well.

Today we tried to put our Comcast DVR set up on the TV. Patrick called them, and would you believe he talked to 5 different people, repeated everything each time, and they still could not find the number to set our TV up. So, right now we are watching TV downstairs on the other TV, waiting for Comcast to call back to get the HD box set up. How much you want to bet they don't call tonight?! Ugh.

 In the meantime, I'm hoping to be Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...