Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blueberry Picking!

This morning was a busy morning. Ruth showed up with her granddaughter and two more dogs. Hate walking with the extra dogs, 'cause I end up walking one of them. The dog love me, and I let her walk, not keep her tied up so she can't move.

After cribbage, I walked Charlie and myself around the corner to a neighbors house, where I pick blueberries. I was so shocked at how much I got!!


Washed and froze these. It's AWESOME! I love blueberries and I'm sure I'll get enough for my son, Phil - as he loves them as much as I do!

I worked on some dessert after picking berries. I'll finish it up tomorrow and take a photo of it, so you can see one of my favorite desserts.

I spend the afternoon vacuuming, and working on my quilt block. I have two wings to put on and then it's done.

We'll be heading to my parents tomorrow for a 4th. Looking forward to the BBQ. As I type this, our neighbors are letting off fireworks. They seem to get louder every year!

Quilt blocks are getting done, and I'm still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...