Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Arrived Safe and Sound without Luggage

We have a pretty good flight from Portland OR to Green Bay. I even was able to get though Security without any problem. We switched planes in MN and with boarding started as we made it to our next flight. Arriving in GB at 8:30 PM. Made it to Patrick's folks at 12:30 am.

Left the neighbors and Phil to babysit Charlie and the house.




Worked on my block on the flight from Portland. Figured I needed to take this out because I'm off. Since I didn't have scissors to remove the stitches, I carefully ripped it out using my embroidery needle.


While I was trying to figure out what to do with that section I needed to take out, I started the other corner. I did get more done than expected.


I started the center piece to the one on the left. I need to replace the one on the right.

Good news is I am still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...