Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Had Plans - Just didn't happen

I love days where I have ideas of what I need to do. Yep, NEED to do, and then don't do any of them. lol - I will try and do some of them tonight. I just took the day off for myself. That's rare, but I did enjoy getting my pogo games done. lol


Last night I got a little farther on the cross stitch. I'm enjoying working on it. I know I need to get back to quilting and will pull out a few to work on. I need to get them ready. Don't know what I'll do when my finger will be out of commission. Not looking forward to it. Just hope it's quick, easy, and not complications.

Hoping tonight will be another day of Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...