Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Day in Tumwater

I got up and went to Ruth's to take a walk. We walked around the neighborhood. Afterwards I got back home, collected my coupons for JoAnne's and headed for my cousins house.

I arrived at 10 am and we went shopping. We hit the "World Market," "JoAnne's," "Fred Meyers," and hit the nursery. I bought a storage case for my embroidery. I had two coupons that helped out a lot. I also got my 10% VIP card from JoAnne's from my membership with TAS. They have better cards now. Cindy and I then went to the nursery, where I bought some strawberries for Patrick. I also picked out a pretty flower that I don't even know the name of. lol

We had a great time, and when I got home I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my fitbit. It wasn't working right. I couldn't get it to sync. So, I unloaded and re-loaded the program. Then I decided I better try recharging it, since the reload told me my battery was low. Of all things, my battery much have been low because it finally started working. Go figure! I had charged it on Saturday and made sure it was a couple hours.


I finished the petals on this block. I finished the last one today. I'm getting ready to do the embroidery now.

We bowled tonight and I bowled a 224, 225, 258. Not bad! Remember 9 pin no tap. I'm getting there!

May you have a great day! Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...