Friday, April 15, 2016

Applique at Mom's House

Today was a day I could sleep in. I did get an extra half hour in on sleep. Didn't really get much sleep last night.

Got to moms at 8:45 am and was shocked to find I was the first one there. Was beginning to wonder if I was going to be the only one till they started showing up around 9:30 am.


Mom made 25 catchers that needed to have the buttons on. Some of us were sewing on buttons today. Others where doing their own thing. I loved Bev! She told them how embarrassing it was when the other group had all their stuff done and we only had 14 catchers. Didn't seem to open anyone eyes, but it did need to be said. lol

Last night, I decided I didn't like the center of that basket block, and took it out. I'm going to work on doing it up right.


Mom showed everyone where she was with the BOM that P3 Designs was doing last year. She loves this and so do I!! She did an awesome job.

Got home and cleaned house! I vacuumed, started dishwasher, go the laundry going and then worked on the Annual Meeting papers.

I had to get all the information done for the TAS Annual Meeting. Since we are waiting to see how Patrick's mother is, there is a possibility that we will be rushing to Michigan any day now. I had to get everything written out and given to a committee member just in case I have to go for a few days. Mom Wiltzius may not make it, and we have been waiting since yesterday. We are prepared, and have Katt and Phil ready to go when it comes time. I'm thankful I was able to get her her quilt before she came to this point.

I'm spending more time on my genealogy lately. I'm now on my "Elder" family members. When I'm not doing that, I'm still Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...