Monday, April 4, 2016

One of Those Days!

Today started out walking. Then the morning seemed to fly by with very little getting done. I was checking the computer for one thing or another and before I knew it, time was gone.

I headed over to Donna's. We worked on the eagle quilt for QOV.



I ironed and pinned for her. She did all the sewing. We got the rows done. She's putting them all together. I love this hanging piece! It works great for ones rows they don't have room to lay out!




I got a text after I left. This is what she has finished so far. I really like the way it's coming out. I can't wait to see the rest of it done. She will probably have it done tomorrow at our QOV meeting.

We won't have our committee meeting for TAS tomorrow. Had another cancellation, so postponed till next week. That gives me more time tomorrow at the shop. I will take my sewing machine and work on some blocks for another QOV quilt. I need more fabric with stars and stripes. I also need more red and blue fabrics.

All in all, today I really, seriously, didn't do much. Donna did the most work. I love her piecing and I'm going to be learning a lot from her. I'm looking forward to getting a couple quilts done with her. I'm going to work with her on a quilt for her. I will probably do the eagle for her quilt. She will probably do the piecing for mine. I'm excited about working together on a quilt or two.

Life is good, and I'm still moving! Tomorrow is another day, and I'm hoping to get more done! It's actually called Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...