Saturday, April 16, 2016

We Will Miss you.....Mom Wiltzius!

Today was a sad day for us. Last night at 10:15 we received a test that mom (Judie Wiltzius) had passed on. We had been waiting for the news, as she was in a coma for a couple days. Judie died this morning at 1:15 am MI time. Life will not be the same without her. She was a very caring mother, wife and grandmother. I loved joking with her. I loved hearing her on the phone when we talked.


She didn't like her photo taken. I will find a better one. Brandi was always at her side. Mom, may you rest in peace! We will be there.

So, today I worked on genealogy. We even went and helped dad use the  rototiller for his garden. Patrick has been wonderful. He's said, it was expected, he has no regrets. He was able to spend time with her on her Birthday. She wouldn't want us to stop "life." We are continuing to do what we do, and we will miss her, but we won't stop living because she has.

I'm still thinking of the things I'm working on. I'm working on my genealogy more. Life is good. I can say, I think Judie gave me some grey hairs! I woke this morning to find a LOT of white hairs on the top of my head. Hadn't seen that yesterday! Too funny!! I'm actually loving seeing it come in!

May we all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...