Saturday, April 22, 2017

A Quiet Saturday - Compared to Others!

We were both up early today. I had trouble sleeping. My hip was hurting.

We went to our usual place on a Saturday. We had a good time. We didn't stay long. lol




I forgot to show this yesterday. The deer was at Cherrill's when I went to help her. I scared it when I came around the corner from the road.

Came home and watched TV. We watched 2 movies. One from the 1940's and one from 2000's.


I was able to get the "y" done and the penguin. It's coming along great. I have 2 penguins done now.


I have a snowflake to put by the belly. A few more around the penguins. Now I'm starting on the "O" and should get the third penguin started by the end of the night.

I also got my two patterns I got for HAED (Heaven and Earth Designs) that I'm dying to start! One is of a house, the other is of a cat on the sewing machine. I love them both!

May you have a great day Happy Stitching - or - Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...