Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Wonderful Day of Stitching

Today started out slowly. I was enjoying my morning with Heyhey and tablet. Patrick worked out in the yard, and I decided to work on my stitching.

Funny how Patrick would rather see me stitching or crafting then playing on the tablet. 😌

I was able to get some done before he came in. Then we sat and watched a 1938 movie with Maureen O'Hara. "Hunchback of Notre Dame." Not sure I spelled that right.


I wish the green covered the fabric better, but I'm okay with that. It's a stocking, so I'm sure it will be fine.


I love the penguin! He/She is really cute! I'm really looking forward to the sparkling floss to get here! I can fill in the empty spaces. This is really cut! I've been able to get a lot down with out the sparkling.

We then went bowling. I bowled a 183, 177, 209. We still lost all 2 1/2 games. We tied on the first game, won the second games and dropped the ball on the third game. We lost totals by 9 pins! UGH But poor Patrick is off his game. He bowled in the 160's and couldn't get his 200 games like he usually does.

Heyhey was outside most of the day. She came in for about an hour (twice) and relaxed on my lap. So, my black in the penguin has her hairs in it! I'll have to clean that up when I get closer to getting this done. I'm thinking of hiring Vonna to finish this into a stocking. I'm afraid I might mess it up. I'm still thinking on this.

May we all be Happy Stitching! - Or Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...