Wednesday, April 5, 2017

An Awesome Day of Stitching!

Today started out later then I usually start. Woke with a headache. No fun. But made it through the day.

I got laundry going. Then turned on the Hallmark channel and watched some good TV shows. If I actually worked on my stitching instead of gaming, I would really get a lot done!

Heyhey came in and out. She wanted TLC time and then would leave. Next thing she wanted back in for more TLC.


I was able to get the scarf done to this point! I also loved starting on the penguin. I'm having fun working it on it. The sparkly floss is a pain at times. I ended up taking some of my stitches out when the sparkly floss was messed up. I've been trying to keep the flosses together so I don't have to back up on my stitches. I found that I enjoy working with the floss. It gives it a cool look.

We went bowling tonight and I bowled a 181, 210, 142. Not one of my better finishes. We lost 2 games and won 2 games. We lost total by about 10 pins. Oh, well. Patrick beat me in series by 10 pins. I beat him the first two games, but he kicked my rear on the third game.

I hope you had an awesome day of Happy Quilting or Happy Stitching!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...