Monday, April 10, 2017

Enjoying Floss Tube and Stitching!

Today I was up early. I got up as soon as Patrick left. I was over to the neighbors within an hour. Then I came home.

Today was a day of laundry. So, I got the laundry started and worked on my Floss Tube video.


If your interested in my video you can go to:
Lynn's Floss Tube Video


That took me a while. I was trying to edit it for photos and stuff. I couldn't do it with my Live Video program. I'll work on it. I think I need a editor for the program. I thought I loaded one before but I couldn't get it to work. I'll work on it.

Then I watched some of the ones I like to watch.


I was able to get the penguin done today. I was really enjoying the afternoon. Between laundry and my stitching, it was a good day!

May you have a great day being Happy Quilting or Happy Stitching!

QOV Quilts

Donna has been awesome getting quilts done for QOV! Quilts of Valor quilts are for veterans. Here is one of the quilts that I'm dro...