Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bowling Started Today

Today I really did sleep in! I couldn't believe I slept till 9 am today. It was nice to sleep that late.

I worked on a pie, cut the tomatoes Patrick brought in and cooked them. I was busy with laundry, cooking, and cross stitch today. I want to see if I can get a good ketchup made out of it. I was going to do a sauce, but there were some green tomatoes in that batch.


I have been getting a lot done. I love the way this is coming out. Patrick doesn't like the fabric I'm working on. I don't mind, there really isn't a lot of it that is going to show.

I really don't have much to say about what I was working on.

We did have our first night of bowling tonight. I did pretty good. The first game wasn't what I would have liked, but we are just starting so it doesn't matter. I bowled a 159, 188, 197. Got better as I went on.

Be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...