Saturday, August 20, 2016

Rolled the Quilt Again Today.........

Well, I didn't walk.....I did get woke up about 4 times last night! Three of those were from Patrick's work. No clue why, but used to it. Wish his employees knew a little more about how to do things. Oh, well....Patrick knows his plant from the back of his hand, so it's better if they call anyway.

So, we both were up at 7:30 am this morning. I know Patrick wanted to sleep as much as I did. So, I played for a little while and then did some cross stitch before we went to the movies. It was another cartoon. I love cartoons!

Came home and went downstairs and quilted.


This side of the quilt was done. I started what I could.....


working my way down the quilt. I was able to get a butterfly done. That leaves me three pieced butterflies.


Then I rolled the quilt. I'm getting closer to having this done and ready to come off the frame. I'm actually looking forward to it. I need to roll it one more time, and then it will be ready to come off the frame. I need to decide what I'm going to put on the frame next.


After 2 hours of quilting, I came back upstairs to watch TV with Patrick. The heat was bad up here, but I did okay. I was able to get this much done. I'm getting ready to add some green for the flower background area.

I've been able to get a lot done today and am thrilled. I couldn't ask for more! Tomorrow we have a meeting for bowling. After the meeting, we will stop and pick up the stuff I took to the fair. Don't know how we did with the embroidery, but looking forward to getting it back.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...