This morning, I was getting a few things done before everyone started to show up. We had 7 of us today which is a good sign for Sew Days.
I had everything planned out and cut. Then I had everyone make sure they had the same 1/4" seam allowance guide. Once we had that down, I had them get started on the 2 quilts that I was ready to have done. We worked on the Irish Chain and a 9-patch quilt. I didn't get a photo of the pretty one that is the Irish Chain, but I did get the other one.
When the tops come back, then we will have 6 tops to be ready to quilt. I finished Mary's quilt by adding the border to it. I will get that ready for Colleen to work on. There are still the other 2 from the tri-cities. I need to send them photos as well. lol
After everyone left and I cleaned up some, we decided to leave the table out for when they come back next month. I was beat by then.
Came upstairs and sat to watch the Mariner's game. It wasn't as I hoped, but we are still in the game. Not to worry, they will pick it back up.
It's been a long day, but a good day. We had a potluck, so when it was supper time, I wasn't hungry. I have a lot of dip left over. lol That will be for me. With all the fun we all had, it felt good to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

Comments