Friday, June 27, 2014

Dad's selling his Cadillac!

My father loves old cars. He has a 1941 Cadillac that he wants to sell. He bought a new car, and decided there wasn't any room with the Caddie.


I took a few pictures this afternoon after our quilt meeting.


I was his pride and joy! Mom has been trying to get him to sell it, and now that he has his new car, he is selling it. He would drive it for the bride at weddings. It has 51,000 miles on it.


I really hate to see it go, but it's his car. He had a couple others, and sold them a long time ago. This one has won a few awards at car shows too.

Back to my day. Spent the day at mom's quilting with the group. They all talked to mom about how to make her quilt room more usable. I'm not sure it will work, but she's going to try it.

I got confused when talking to mom yesterday, because we both finished a block today, and counted 15 blocks as of today. So, now we are half way.

I also marked mom's quilt today, because she couldn't figure out which way to go. I only marked part of it, and will mark more later. I just want to get this boring Honey Bee blocks done!

Life is good, and being Happy Quilting.

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...