Thursday, June 5, 2014

Nature in all it's Glory!

Patrick took the day off, and I worked on getting my floss all logged and organized. I took out my box of shelves full of floss and dumped them on the table. The app is awesome, I could use the scanner. It worked great on what colors I had. - WAY too many!!


After a while of working on the floss, I decided to see what Patrick was up to. He was out working in the yard. While Patrick was outside working in the yard, I decided to check on all the plants and take some photos.


Some of the tiger lilies that have come in bloom.


Love the colors.


Love my columbines! They are coming out awesome!


Our batch of Calla lilies.


Even the bugs were out in force.


While I was checking out the flowers, Patrick was watering the garden.


The Roses we have so far.


Some of what's growing in the garden.


One of my Rose buds that got some water on it.


Lupines.

While I was out there taking photos, we had some visitors. Patrick was yelling at them! They have been enjoying his flowers as much as I have lately!! LOL


They let me get some photos. Patrick didn't let me get a lot, because he wanted them out of the yard! lol


This one was bolder than the other one!


This was the third time they came back to our yard. This is the neighbors lot, and they were heading back to eat more. LOL - Patrick was getting good exercise running them off!


Here they were sneaking back into the yard.


I was taking these photos of the grape vines when our visitors came back on the second run.


Love the leaves coming out!


And then our basket flowers.

I was hoping some of these flowers would wait till next week, when my son gets married. Not sure what we will have when they get married but will take what we can for the wedding.


Patrick has the yard looking SO Awesome!!

As for me, I was getting stuff ready to take to the neighbors for the garage sale tomorrow and Saturday. I am getting the itch to work on cross stitch again! I'm not touching one till I get this top done for my mother-in-law. UGH!

Life is good - color is everywhere! I'm loving it! I'm sorry to hear of so many losses this year. Too many friends and friends of friends have passed this year. My future daughter-in-law lost her great Aunt yesterday. I wish the family all the best. Her grandmother is the last of her siblings and a very dear friend of ours. She took off to AR to attend the funeral.

Best wishes, and may you be busy and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...