Monday, August 18, 2014

A Day To With Family

Today was a day to relax ith family. Patrick's sister wasn't able to get on the early  this morning, so she spent time with us instead. She took Patrick and I out for lunch before catching the next flight out.

Today I pulled out the cross stitch i started the other day. Gusswhat was missing?! Yep, the needle. I should know how to put a needle in fabric, that wouldn't loose a needle, but NO, not me. After lunch Patrick and I went to the post office, Staples (returning), and then Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart was for needles to replace the ONE needle I lost.


This was my starting point for today.


This is how much got done today so far. It's coming along nicely.


I wanted to show you one of the patterns I bought yesterday. This one is for mom.


This caught my eye. I lve hummingbirds, so had to get this pattern. I won't make a small quilt, this will go in a bigger quilt with other blocks.  I have some ideas for this and think it will work with my butterfly blocks I've been trying to figure out what to do with.

All's well and Happy Quilting!

A Day of Cleaning

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed a walk over to Cherrill's and helped her out. Then came back home. I got laundry star...