Monday, August 18, 2014

A Day To With Family

Today was a day to relax ith family. Patrick's sister wasn't able to get on the early  this morning, so she spent time with us instead. She took Patrick and I out for lunch before catching the next flight out.

Today I pulled out the cross stitch i started the other day. Gusswhat was missing?! Yep, the needle. I should know how to put a needle in fabric, that wouldn't loose a needle, but NO, not me. After lunch Patrick and I went to the post office, Staples (returning), and then Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart was for needles to replace the ONE needle I lost.


This was my starting point for today.


This is how much got done today so far. It's coming along nicely.


I wanted to show you one of the patterns I bought yesterday. This one is for mom.


This caught my eye. I lve hummingbirds, so had to get this pattern. I won't make a small quilt, this will go in a bigger quilt with other blocks.  I have some ideas for this and think it will work with my butterfly blocks I've been trying to figure out what to do with.

All's well and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...