Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 - May You Have A Great Year!

Today was a quiet day at my parents. We played games - and I won both games! So, this year is a good year for me. lol

I came home and worked on my quilt.


I'm at the "hump" area, and will take a little while working on it.

I was thinking about the year 2014 today as we were driving home. A lot has happened to a lot of friends. My life was quiet compared to dear friends. We had a wedding and traveled to Las Vegas and Michigan. We were around family on both sides.

I remember a time when we traveled in the country dad was stationed at. He is going to a reunion for those who served in Hakata, Japan. I was thinking it would be fun to go. I may not remember everyone there, but I would love to see the families I used to babysit for. Way too many memories.

I'm hoping to be able to get more "UFO's" done this year. I also would love to get a afghan done for my nephew and his wife who are expecting in April. One thing at a time. I've got ideas of what my next cross stitch is going to be, and I need to finish the one I started. Each project needs attention, and I'm looking forward to finishing more than I start. (Yep, I know I won't be able to behave and keep my attention on the UFO's, when I see other projects more fun!)

So, I guess this year will be seeing if I can stay on track. What track? You may ask. Well I mean the track of my UFO's. Have way too many that I started before I took a 10 year break. Now I need to clean out my messes and get them done. I have two quilts that are being quilted, I have several quilts that are in "building" stage. I need to keep going and get them done. If I can do that, then I can get moving again on what I love to do and that is being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...