Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow and Cross Stitch

Today I was up at 8:30 am, which is unusual for me lately. I guess all that walking at Costco and bowling yesterday made me tired. We missed out on a walk. Oh, well, it was cold this morning so really didn't bother me that I didn't go walking.

I played games on my tablet. I haven't been able to play on that for a while. I did do some laundry - I had vacuumed before I left yesterday.


Around 2 pm we had snow starting up.


I got a kick out of the Hummingbird that was watching it come down. I had two or three of them coming around to eat. I added more food to the feeder so they had plenty to keep them alive.


Miss Kitty decided to enjoy my lap. She was with me all afternoon. She's not sure what to think of all this snow. She's been in and out of the house. She just came back - meowing to get back in. So, I let her back in. Think she's back under the table because I had the computer on my lap. I did pull out some Santa's for decorating. I'm getting there. Not sure why I'm dragging my feet this year.


While Miss Kitty was on my lap, I tried to get some stitches on this SAL (Stitch a long) It's coming along. I've been going through withdrawal from cross stitch lately. I haven't had the chance to work on anything for a few days.

I had the reminder to get "kits" made for the eagles. I will try and do that tomorrow. Not sure if we will be meeting tomorrow. Not sure if they met today actually. I didn't go to my Thursday group. Just didn't want to leave the house today. I have been running around for a week, and I wanted to have some time to myself.

Patrick fell asleep in his chair. Guess I can't ask anything of him right now. lol

He brought home his tripod that I can use. I'm going to try and do a 'Youtube' video of cross stitch for left handed people. Most of the left handed stuff out there is more for right handed people and not left handed. Don't know if I can do it right, but will try and see if it will work.

Tonight I'm going to curl up in the chair and finish this part of the SAL. I want to get caught up. Next Friday is the next part, and I want to have it done by then.....time will tell, considering how things are going for me lately. lol

Happy Stitching & Quilting!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...