Friday, January 13, 2017

A Busy Day Around Here

We had Ziva again last night. So she slept really close to me all night. Patrick took her out in the morning before heading to work. Then she came back and climbed back in bed. I finally got up.

We went to Ruth's to say hi. Then I brought her back to the house and went to see Cherrill. Kitty followed me over there. I do miss not having Kitty in the house. I did give Kitty some TLC in the garage.


Found a spider web on the mail box. It's pretty cool how many we found today.

I made cookie dough and then I made some sourdough bread in the machine.

I had some time to work on my cross stitch again. Didn't get much done.


Only go about 40 stitches in again today. I was hoping to get started on my next 100 stitches, but with time getting away from me, it didn't happen. I am still wrapping my floss, which is putting me behind as well.


Last night I was able to get the other half done. I started with one row of yellow. I finished the yellow and then got half the purple done. I'm having fun with this and it's going so fast. I could have it done by the end of the month.

I also need to post my "finish-a-long" stuff and will do that next.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...