Sunday, April 16, 2017

HAPPY EASTER!

Today started out early. I was up and got to enjoy Kitty for awhile before Katt and her cat came upstairs. As soon as I heard her, I was moving fast to get Kitty out of the house. Katt's cat is Harley and my cats don't like it when she comes for a visit.

Katt and I made some homemade bread (muffins) for our Easter meal. We also got a few other things ready for our meal. Mom and dad showed up around 12:30 pm after church. We were ready to eat by 1:15 pm. Had a great visit with the folks, but they had to leave early to go back home to see my nephew and his family. We didn't have them over because this was a special day with Katt and she doesn't do babies.

Between cooking and waiting on the folks -


I was able to get part of the second penguin. It's really coming along fast.

We had bowling tonight, I bowled a 183, 179, 149 - 501 series UGH! Might drop my average but not sure. Have a 175 average right now. We lost 3 games. The other team had high bowlers that bowled 200+ games.

Happy Easter! Happy Quilting! Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...