Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This morning I slept in late and didn't make it to Cherrill's till about 10 am.

Came home and watched some Flosstube and did the 3rd lesson on the Hardanger. I ended up taking some of it out. I had a lot done, then realized I was a thread off.


I got Ruth and Cherrill to walk at 1 pm. So we had a good walk in. One of the other neighbors met up with us and walked as well. I found out Ruth and another neighbor are selling their houses. So, that will make three new neighbors this year.

I worked on my sourdough today as well. I'll bake them tomorrow.

Today is my mother's 82nd Birthday. She's in Las Vegas so I can't spend it with her. This is the 4th year in a row. She seems to like being with my brother on her Birthdays then spending it with us. But she is my mother, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM.


Mom loves to be around family and the people she loves. My mother would do anything for anyone. Yeah there are some times we don't seem to get along, but we love each other. I wish her all the best on her Birthday! Love ya, mom!


Happy Quilting - Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...