Monday, April 9, 2018

Brazilian Embroidery Day

Today was a day of Brazilian embroidery - yet we didn't do any embroidery. We worked on the gifts that we will be giving out at the Seminar. They have been taking a lot of our time. We are only about 1/2 way done with the beading part. I don't know why we seem to get into big projects for the Seminar, but we do.

Came home and started working on the house chores. I got vacuuming out of the way, didn't get to the laundry though. Worked on our bank book because I haven't touched that in over 2 months.

I did get a few minutes to work on my cross stitching.


I bought a new magnifying glass with a light. It's a stand alone and a table top one. I love it so far! It's so much better than the one I was using. I didn't get a big magnifying glass but it's good enough for what I need it for. I'll take a photo tomorrow so everyone can see what I bought.

This evening I was working on entering our bank statements. Amazing how long that too! I will finish it up tomorrow.

Tonight I'm going to enter some stuff in my genealogy records.

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...