Sunday, April 1, 2018

HAPPY EASTER

Today we were up and getting our ham going.

I worked on the cross stitching.


I was able to get a lot done today while waiting to go to moms. 



We were cooking the ham for Easter. Then we took it over to mom's to have an Easter meal with my older brother, sister-in-law, Uncle, Aunt, and good friends of moms. We had an awesome time together.

After the meal, we sat and chatted. Watched the Mariner's game. Then it was time to go bowling.

We bowled a good team and I'm surprised we won 4 games. We almost lost the first game because they were 100 pins ahead of us at the 8th frame. I bowled a 191, 210, 180. I was thrilled. Patrick bowled about 10 pins higher than me. I was up on him till the last game. We had a good time. Uncle Bob and Aunt Dale showed up at the beginning of the second game. They enjoyed watching. It reminded me of dad watching us. I held it together tonight. That's a good thing.

It's back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...