Wednesday, April 25, 2018

It Turned Out To Be A Good Day

Today was a good day after all. It started out with laundry, vacuuming, and mopping the kitchen floor. I needed to get the floors cleaned and my back would let me do it.

I then spent the afternoon working on the cross stitch. I did put a few pieces in on the puzzle as well.


I didn't get much done today, because I was busy working on my cross stitching.


I'm loving the way this is coming out. It's a lot prettier than I thought it would be. It's coming along great. 

After Patrick got home it was time to go bowling. I had a "melt down" because dad wouldn't be there. It was rough without him. So, we dedicated the game to him and WON! We came in 1st place!! We haven't done that in years. Dad was so looking forward to being there to watch us win, and he wasn't there - but he was! I believe he was standing there with his cup of coffee watching us, and making his "sounds" when I screwed up. We called mom right after. It was great. We all congratulated each other. The team we bowled ended up in 2nd place. We thought they would be in last! They actually pulled it out!

Life is good, we keep going....Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...