Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Keeping Busy....Getting Ready.....

Today I was up and running - so to speak. I played for about an hour, then I called Cherrill. We walked about 4,000 steps. So that's a little over a mile and a half.

Then came back home and went downstairs to get more thread catchers cut and sewn. I sewed about 18 more.


I have 16 completely done. I have another 24 to finish. That will give me 40 to sell at Seminar. I'm hoping they do sell. If not, I'll probably give them away to friends. lol



I sewed 4 of them completely today. It takes a little longer than I thought, but I'm getting them done. I have a box I'm filling them in, so it's easier to take. It should work out, if I can sell them. lol Most of my day was downstairs, from cutting, sewing, and ironing them. Now I'm hand sewing the sides and putting the buttons on.

I made stew for Patrick today. Since it had carrots and potatoes, I didn't eat any. I made stir fry for myself. I'm having to cut out the bread and potatoes again. I did get a piece of garlic bread though.

We're having to think about what we will take with us to San Diego. I'm not sure when my brain will start pulling clothes out and putting them in a suitcase. I'm not sure if I will be able to post while we are gone, so if you don't see any posts, then chances are I'm in San Diego and will post when I get back. In two weeks I'm off to Brazilian embroidery Seminar.

As you can see, I've been busy! Let's STAY Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...