Friday, August 16, 2019

Another "I Wonder" Day

Today I was up early. We didn't walk this morning, so I was mopping the floor and vacuuming. Sophie wasn't too thrilled with me, she took off down the hall.

Then it was time go to lunch with Cherry. We went to Sweet Inspirations downtown. We got back at a good time.

I then tried to figure out what I wanted to do. I went downstairs and looked at my panel board.....well that didn't do me any good....couldn't make up my mind. I cleaned up the sewing area. Then I thought more......coming to the conclusion that I needed to put the binding on the quilt I got last week.......went upstairs and brought it downstairs.

I decided to cut the binding at 2". That worked out.....so I thought. Then when I put it on, I realized I needed to have cut it at 2 1/2" or 2 1/4" but I didn't. So.......


I ended up going back and cutting the "extra" seam area off. I now have to trim it again. Oh, well. Next time I should do what I thought I needed to do and now what I figured would work.


It lays better after cutting it. I'll be sewing this up. At least I got started.....then Patrick called saying he was on his way home.....and could I be ready to go out to eat......didn't even get 2 corners done. So........now I have the other 2 to finish this weekend.

I realized my grievance councilor was asking me to see her Monday at 4:40 p.m. I thought she was talking about the 26th........and I called the museum saying I needed someone to close for me. NOW I have to call back and tell her that I don't need anyone to close for me, because I got my days mixed up.....UGH!!

So, most of my day was "Should I.....What will I......I wonder......and...Oh CRAP! At least I didn't plan my day, but then it didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. I'll have to work on this. At least I can say I was (for a little while) Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...