Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Enjoying A Day Of Beading

This morning I was up early. I had one of my best nights of sleep yet.

I started out with a walk, then came back home and got laundry going. Once that was started, I sat down and beaded. I even had the Audiobook going. I love listening to a story while I'm beading.


I was able to get to 71 rows. I was surprised at how fast it was going today. I roll it so I can work on it.


After supper and while Patrick had his shows on, I beaded another 2 rows. I'm now at 73/446.

Today I was pretty lazy when it came to doing any work around the house. Really wasn't filling all that great, so working on my beading was relaxing and actually had my mood up. It felt good to get some beading done. I've been wanting to for a couple days.

This week is fair week. I have no clue how the stuff I put in the fair did. I really don't want to go to the fair, so I'll just have to wait till I go get my stuff on Sunday. We have a bowling meeting on Sunday, so will swing by after the meeting is over.

Things are looking up! I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...