Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bowling Sunday

Today was another bowling Sunday. I had travel league today. It ended up being our last bowling league for the year. We start back up in September. I bowled pretty good but not as good as I would have liked. Considering it was down south, I can't complain. We got home around 3 pm and I was able to play a little on my tablet. I also basted a few pieces on the Baltimore Liberty block I have been working on. When 5 pm hit, we ate and headed to the bowling alley. I bowled against one of my teammates from this morning. I did pretty good this time. We just got home a few minutes ago, and I haven't been able to touch anything. It's bed time, and I'm tired enough not to want to do anything but go to bed. Tomorrow will be a busy day, but I WILL be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...