Saturday, April 25, 2015

Usual Saturday

Today I haven't had the chance to do anything in way of quilting. Patrick slept in. Then decided to go through our stuff and see what we could get rid of. I gave him a box full of clothes that I haven't worn or needed. We then took all the stuff we collected over the last few months along with a few new stuff, and took them to Visiting Nurses in town. Next we took the desk to Good Will because Visiting Nurses said they had a hold on desks.

Off we went to the movie. Adeline something was the movie and I recommend it. It was a good movie and makes one thing of what one would do if that happened. lol I did enjoy the movie.

Got home and I'm sitting here trying to decide what I want to work on. I did do part of a basket last night as well as putting two move 9 patch variations on the row. Have 3 more to go then will have 3 rows on the quilt.

Sorry no photos today, as I said, I didn't do any quilting today. Will go to Donna's tomorrow and should have something to show when I get back. Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...