Thursday, August 17, 2017

Spent The Day In Vancouver

This morning I was up and over to Cherrill's early.

Came home and played a few games before mom and dad came. I had to drive us to Vancouver. We were on our way to see my great niece and enjoy her Birthday party. It started at 2 pm and we arrived there around 2:10 pm. My nephew Zac was up in Seattle for an interview and was supposed to come from Seattle all the way down to Vancouver to meet up with us.

We arrived with mom and dad's dog. Since the dog wasn't allowed in the house, she was outside in the yard. We had stopped and got lunch before we headed down there. As it turned out they were waiting on us to have lunch. The minute we arrived they started to eat the food. I didn't have  problem with that. I wish I had known that before we left, but then mom and dad ate when we got there. I had some sweets, which wasn't a good idea for me, but oh well.

Mom and Lisa's mom got in to a discussion with Lisa's Uncle over religion. Mom and Lisa's mom where very one sided on the religion, while her Uncle and I were another. It was a big topic the whole time we were there, but I just listened to them. I tried to stay out of the discussion as much as I could. I did put in the fact that the bible was written by man, and then let them go. It was interesting. I believe religion is a "personal" thing and not something I need to convince someone else into believing. I'll leave it at that. Even though mom said she prays for me because of what I believe.

We ended up staying till 5-5:30 pm. Then it was time to come home. I drove all the way back. It was a good ride. We got home in good timing. Arrived home at 7 pm. I was hoping to be home sooner to work on my crafts, but that's okay. I enjoyed an awesome day with my great niece. She's a sweet heart. I was thrilled to see my beads arrived in the mail! Now I have the beads for my cross stitch piece.

Since my camera died on the way home, I can't show any photos. I will try to remember to post them tomorrow.

Life is good, Life is fun and I'm thinking about being Happy Quilting and Happy Stitching.

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...