Sunday, August 27, 2017

Started Bowling Again

Today we enjoyed the morning. Patrick went outside right after breakfast. After awhile he came in and asked me to come help him. So, I did. I had to hold the ladder while he painted the trim of the house. Would you believe I marched and stretched while I was holding the ladder?! I got bored. How in the world can someone get bored holding a ladder?!? Guess that would be me. Just like when I got sleepy watching a rock band on the ship! Till this day, Patrick can't believe would fall asleep watching a rock band performance. Really don't know what to say to that. Got bored.

Came in after he was done. It was SO HOT today for me. Sweating all day long and I'm really not a heavy person! Any kind of heat over 75 degrees and I start sweating! I can't breath at times. It's a major pain in the butt!

When I finished working on my bills for our water system, I came into the kitchen to find zucchini sitting on the counter. I was so happy! So, decided to bake zucchini bread......but wait!..not eggs. So, called Cherrill and asked to borrow 3 eggs. When I went to get them, I told her I was doing an exchange, a zucchini for eggs. She laughed and gave me the eggs. She was busy chatting with her brother and helping her son in the yard, that she didn't have a chance to get a shower and dress. I laughed because she looked fine. It was 1 pm and she was still trying to get breakfast. As I was getting ready to leave, she asked me if I would like some clothes she found that are in good shape and she wanted to get rid of. I took most of them, because I think they will fit fine. I seem to get really nice clothes from friends and half the time I don't have to go shopping for good clothes.

Came home and finished making the zucchini bread. Patrick told me to add apple to the recipe that I have. So, I did. Trouble was, my first loaf fell apart. The second one did okay when it came out. It does taste good. I'll have some for breakfast tomorrow!

Then I finally wanted to sit and work on my cross stitch after I played games.


I worked on the area around the Seahawk. I need to order some kreink floss. I'll try and do that tomorrow. I decided to go back to my Mirabilia piece. I want to get this one done, so I can get a couple more done before I do another one.

We went bowling tonight. First night of bowling for Sunday night. We won't be bowling next week because of the holiday. Dan looks good! He got another tattoo. He told me he's getting married 6/16/18. That gives me time to work on an announcement for them. I will see what I can find that will be just for them. I have plenty of magazines to go through, so will see what I can find.

I bowled a 159, 144, 179. I actually beat Patrick by 2 pins!! Neither one of us where on top of it. A lot of bowlers decided not to bowl because prices when up. We went from $13 to $14 a week. Then USBC went up to $24 instead of $21. So, a few bowlers were ticked off and decided they wouldn't bowl. That put us down to a full team and 3 people short. We used to have 16 teams. Tonight it was really looking like quiet a few people were missing. We'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Life is good, Life is fun and we all enjoy our crafts. Tomorrow is Brazilian Embroidery and I'll be working on my birds again. Looking forward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...