Saturday, November 3, 2018

Coming And Going All Day!

This morning we were out the door as soon as we were up. Unfortunately Patrick was up at 5 am and out the door to work. There were issues and he had to fix them. When he got home, I got up. I good a good sleep when he left.

We went to Costco and bought a few things we needed. Came back home to unload. Then back out the door to Safeway to get our shopping done for the month. We didn't get a turkey yet, but we will by next or the week after for sure. Came home and unloaded, again. Got a few things done before we were out the door one more time.

We went to the Nutcracker movie that is out this weekend. I really liked it. It wasn't as crazy as it looked on the trailer, it was better. I enjoyed the movie.

Once the movie was over, we went out to eat. Then we came back home. I had the fun job of cleaning out the cat litter box. (Dumping, washing, and re-loading). Watered the plants, as I was neglecting them.

Now I'm looking for a good tablet. I wanted to see what Costco has, because they have a sale coming up. I decided on one, and now I have to wait for the time they go on sale.

Sophie is staring at me. Guess she wants something but not saying anything.

Maybe tomorrow will be a day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...