Sunday, November 25, 2018

It Turned Out To Be A Quiet Day

Today I was up early - as usual. Enjoyed the hour to myself before Sophie and Patrick woke up.

I went on to find some more QOV quilt patterns. Not like it's a special pattern, but I didn't want to try and design one myself. I may do that yet though. I found a few patterns that I really like. I will cut some fabrics and get them ready for sewing. I want to have a couple of them cut before I start.

Bill called to tell me all three quilts are done. I need to go get them. I also need to get the quilt top I finished ready to take to him. I will clean the back up a little and then get it ready to go. Called Judy and told her what I needed for a background, and batting. Now I just need to hear from Judy to find out when I can go get the fabric and batting.

The afternoon, I sat and worked on Katt's quilt. Guess I'm not as close to finishing it as I thought I was. I'm going to work on this all week, as I want to have it done for Christmas. She thinks it will be done by her Birthday.


At least I'm to the last corner. I'm getting there. This is where I am right now on this. I will try to finish the corner and get moving on the border.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 183, 195, 161. Kinda bombed the last game. At least my average stayed the same. I'm hoping next week I can get it up again. We lost 3 games. The other team just out bowled us all. The last game didn't help, I wasn't the only one that bombed that game. It was fun, and that's all that matters.

So, I'm keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...