Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday Before Thanksgiving

Today I ended up going to moms. She wanted help with making her bed. The mattress is so heavy. I helped her. We even went to her quilt group so she could say goodbye for awhile. Since she's not coming back soon. We re-packed her suitcases (actually our suitcases she's borrowing). Amazing what all she's taking to my brothers. I said my goodbyes to her.

I have 2 Facebook accounts and posted the donation page. So, I have 2 of them open. I put $5 on one of them, and my kids shocked the crap out of me! My daughter donated $200, and that is awesome. So cool! I sent her a copy of the article on the group. She texted me and said it was a good article and she was proud of me. That touches my heart. Now she's donated to our group. How cool is that?!?


Mom was working on Katt's quilt today. I had to take a few photos. Katt is waiting on the white on white quilt that mom has for her. This is getting done first. She'd rather have the white on white lol.


Mom will have this done in no time. Funny part is that I think it's half done, but she's leaving it till she gets back. So, this won't get done till around Katt's Birthday.


When I got home I went to the bathroom to do my hair up, and had the water going. Lately it's a game for Sophie.


She's trying to figure out where the water is coming from.


Then she started playing with the water. I'll give her credit, water doesn't seem to bother her. I laugh every time we go through this. Then she gives me a bad look for turning it off. Once that happens she leaves. This from a cat that follows me everywhere.

I was able to get more quilting done last night. I'm happy to say, I made it to the side. Now I'm going back the other way. At this point, I'm 2/3's done with the quilt. I have one more corner to finish and then it's done. Except for the border. Katt wants me to just do straight lines in the border. I'll think about it.

I'm Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...