Thursday, November 1, 2018

The Week Is Almost Over

Today I was up and enjoying about an hour to myself. Then it was out the door to my massage therapist. I had a good massage, and felt better.

Then I went to DQ to get their chicken salad for the $5 lunch. I actually sat there and ate it. I enjoyed the time there. I played on my phone but I also was people watching. It's really funny, because I haven't done that in years. I usually get food to go and bring it home. Not today. It was off to get gas, and then came home.

Got home and Sophie ignored me. I then relaxed and watch some Hallmark movies. I really didn't do anything.....really wasn't in the mood. I did work on some family history. Then I baked some peanut butter cookies.

In other words, I just relaxed and enjoyed the time to myself. I seem to be busier now then I've been in a while. I really am getting tired of going three to four days a week. Tomorrow is quilting at moms and then to Dian's to help with eBay selling. So, it's another busy day. Then Patrick already has this weekend set to do stuff. In other words, I'm going to be busy all weekend.

I'm going to get back (soon) to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...