Sunday, November 4, 2018

Enjoying A Sunday......

This morning was the day we had to set our clocks back. I didn't remember that, so when the clock said 8:30 am, I got up. There realized it was actually 7:30 am. Patrick slept most of the morning. And Sophie was there with her.

I put some garlic in the oven to roast. I wanted to make some bread today. I forgot about the garlic, and it really, really got roasted. I should have tasted them, but I chopped them up. Then I added it into the dough. I got lucky because the bitter taste wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It actually turned out really good.

While the Seahawks played, I worked on the cross stitch piece. I thought about going downstairs and working on another top, but I decided I would just enjoy the day upstairs. I pulled out my cross stitching


I'm trying to get the bottom done. I want to roll it. That way it won't keep getting loose. The tension seems to get loose at times. This is close to having the bottom done. I need to finish the "V" area and then about half of another one. I'm hoping to get to the side soon. I really want to get moving and get this part done. I need to go get Nov's piece. Will do that here in a minute.

Then we went bowling. We won 2 games, lost 2 games. I have travel league next week. Not sure how that will go. Should be interesting. I bowled a 137 - yes! I did!! Think that's my worst game yet! Then I made up for it by bowling a 197, 181. So, I'm getting back to being normal, but it's taking time. We lost the last game by about 10 pins.

Sophie was glad to see us get home. Think she wants to play. So, I'll try and play with her for a little bit before heading to bed.

Tomorrow will be Brazilian embroidery which means I'll be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...