Monday, January 16, 2017

A Busy Holiday

Today started out early again. Not to sure I got to sleep in this weekend. Went to Cherrill's and then off to our Brazilian embroidery meeting.

Arrived an hour early to set all of Feelicia's stuff out. We sold the big things but not enough to make a dent. I wasn't too thrilled when a couple members wanted a "deal" on everything. But can't complain because I didn't want it back. We'll see how it goes when it is all up in Bellevue. Pat took most of the stuff up there for the other groups.

Came home to pick up Patrick. We went shopping for our son. It went great and we got what they needed. It was getting comical when I had to send photos to make sure I had the right stuff.

We came home and watched some TV. I worked on the cross stitch "Nantucket Rose." It's going faster because of were I am on it.

Enjoyed some time with Kitty. We made a potato pizza. It turned out good. We used french fries.


 Must be nice to be able to curl up and sleep with no concerns.


I wa aale to get 2 1/2 rows in on the baby afghan. It going quickly. Sound be done in a couple weeks if I keep on top of it.

I realized I better get moving on the QOV quilt. The binding needs done. Plus I need to work on the applique circles. Will do the binding this week and do the circles next week. That way I can have them ready for the next meeting.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...