Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Not the Best Day, But a Good Day

Today was up to pouring rain! I waited to go see Cherrill till it slowed down some.

I couldn't believe the cat today! She meowed every chance she could! I had no idea what her problem was but she was letting me know all about it. I think she lost her ball half the time, but then she found it again.

I had three phone calls that took quiet a while. I usually don't like talking on the phone but Katt called and we chatted for a good hour. I did enjoy that call. Before her was Cherrill and we chatted awhile. Then we chatted more when I went over there. After Katt was Ruth and then I went to her house to borrow her Dutch oven so I could do sough dough bread tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to seeing if it will work.

I worked on the binding of the QOV quilt again.

I was able to get another side or two done. I hope to have it done tomorrow, because I am getting to the point where I want to do my cross stitch again! BUT I really need to work on the circles on the QOV quilt top.

My laptop died on me!! I couldn't believe it!! Now we're talking about getting another laptop for the house. This one will die again, I'm sure! It took till we got back from bowling for it to start up again. My cord was off! I had tried that!! I even took the cord out and put it back in, but NO, it wouldn't start! Got home, moved the cord and then it started up! What a PAIN!! So, now I'm going to have to keep my eyes on it, get the stuff off my computer that I want to keep and hope it starts back up tomorrow! It will have to wait till tomorrow for getting my stuff off.

Patrick came home to say Dan can't make it to our Birthday dinner because he's working. On top of that Phil doesn't look like his going either. Guess it will be back to mom, dad, and us.

We had bowling tonight. I did okay, but not as good as I would have liked. 155, 182, 179. My first game wasn't that good. I'll have to keep working on it. I need to get back to my norm!

Best wishes, Happy Quilting!

Spent The Afternoon Volunteering With Mom

This morning I was up and getting supper ready for the crock pot. I knew I wouldn't be home till after 5:30 pm and really didn't wan...