Friday, August 4, 2017

Another Day At PT

Today I was up and ready to go. I helped Cherrill, then I headed out to dads.

I stopped at Michael's to see if they had the plastic canvas for the needle book. They didn't but said they saw it at Walmart. I walked over to Starbucks and got Patrick and I an ice drink. Dropped Patrick's drink off and then went to Walmart. I found the plastic canvas and went into shock. They had 3 pieces for $4, but if you bought 6 pieces, it was $2.89. Go figure. So, I went with the 6 pieces.

Then went to mom and dads. I got there and mom was rushing us out the door. Dad's PT was at 11:00 or so she thought. It was actually 11:15 am. The PT gal said the gal before dad had cancelled and it worked out great. So, he was in early. She really worked him. As we were leaving mom asked if Patrick had the day off. I said no. Then she said she had to go to Safeway, and I asked her how long would she be. That ticked her off and she didn't want to go. I told her she could go, but she wasn't having it. We got to their place and mom made her and dad an egg sandwich, and telling me I could have the sandwich meat in the refrigerator. I told her that fine, I was leaving soon anyway. So, I gave her a hug and kiss and left.

Came home to 90 plus degrees. I watched some of my shows and worked on my cross stitch.


I'm getting quiet a bit done

Phil sent me a photo of his flowers in the yard.


Love this photo - and it's Phil's! He has beautiful flowers in the yard.

Life is good and I' m off to keep cool - staying Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...