Sunday, April 29, 2018

Still Without My New Computer!

I was hoping, Saturday, that my computer would be returned to me. No such luck. So, I've been without my new computer for about 4 days now. I miss it, even though I'm still learning how to use Windows 10. I'll get there. In the meantime, I'm have to deal with my older laptop that takes forever to load at times. It probably just needs cleaning but I'm having trouble with the battery and electric cord to keep it up on battery time. The kicker is, it's a new battery!

Okay, yesterday we went to the movies. Then we bought some plants with the money I was given to get myself a plant for my father's passing. I bought 3 house plants and hope they will live a long life.

Today, I baked cinnamon rolls and they were awesome!

Then I headed down to the golf course (walking). Went to the USBC Lewis County meeting. We have finally joined the men and women together. So, we had to start a new organization. I was happy to see that we all voted out the women that kicked Ruth and a couple others out of the association. It was "pay back" for what they did to the original board members. I wasn't too thrilled with a couple of the men that got back on the board, but that can change in the next couple years.

After that, it was time to go bowling - "bowl off." Before we did that, we stopped at the store to get food for the potluck (at 6) and stopped at Donna's to get some rods that were missed when she gave me the quilt frame. Patrick was putting that away in the garage when I got a text saying she found the smaller rods for the frame. So, I picked that up. I also called Judy about the batting and backing for the QOV quilt. She was going to drop it off at the bowling alley.

We arrived and started bowling when Judy dropped off the fabric for the QOV quilt. I need to wash it.

We bowled 3 games, and WON!! We are champions of both leagues!! I so wish dad could have seen us bowl them both!! I bowled a 232 in the last game that helped us win!

The we bowled "fun night." After 6 games, I'm beat!! It was fun! I came home with $14 and Patrick with $23. Not a bad night.


Every change I get, I've been putting stitches in on this. Tuesday the new part will be released. It will be fun to get started on the next part.

So, I'm still getting my stitches in when I can. I'm going to work on a quilt top tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have stuff to talk about! Which means I'm Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...