Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Good Day - Seahawks Won And More

I didn't sleep very good last night, so was up earlier than usual. Never fails.

I enjoyed the piece and quiet first thing in the morning. After Patrick was up, I took a walk. I wanted to get some walking in. Told Patrick I wouldn't be long, but then I ended up stopped at Cherrill's to give her dog the new toy he left in the street. Then chatted about going to Brazilian Embroidery tomorrow. Then I went walking again, and ran into Ruth's neighbor and stopped to chat with her. By the time I got back to Patrick, he was about ready to give me a call to see where I was. Funny part was I didn't take my phone so he wouldn't have gotten me.

Then I sat down and watched the Seahawks win. Not the best game they played but they pulled it out in the end.

While I was "enjoying" the game, I was cross stitching!


I figured out where my mistake is, and I'm not ready to take out about 50 to 100 stitches of the 1 over 1 stitches. So, I'm going to work with what I did, and work it back to the original pattern. It won't take too much trouble. The knee is just a tad bit bigger. I can deal with it, and chances are no one will know what happened. I was able to get another 400 stitches in. When I do the 1 over 1 stitches, that's 4 stitches to one. So, even though it doesn't look like I did a lot, I really did.

Then it was bowling time! Went bowling and actually did pretty good. Bowled a 186, 190, 181. That's a pretty good game. We even won all 4 games. Patrick beat me by 30 pins. I beat him the first game but then he bowled a 245, which kicked my butt. Then in the last game I blow it by bowling a 9 and a miss in the 9th and 10th frame. I could have beat him, and I could have had a 200 game. Oh, well. The team that we had trouble with a couple weeks ago, got into the teams face they were bowling tonight. They called them cheaters to their face. Guess it had something to do with a missing pin. They were stirring problems again. They keep that up and they will find out no one will bowl them. Kim can't wait to bowl them in December so she can get in their face. This is a gal that is so positive and so sweet, that rarely has bad things to say about anyone. But she can fight back if she needs to.

Life is good, Life is fun, and Life is busy. This week will be interesting and I'm looking forward to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...