Friday, October 27, 2017

Looking into History

I was up later then I usually am and ended up being late to Cherrill's. She was waiting on her brother-in-law and wife to come get her. She was heading to Raymond, WA to visit the cemetery of family. It's been 3 years since Tom passed.

Came home and played on the tablet. Then went on the computer and printed out some information for Patrick. We need to get a meeting going for our water system. We have new members in the neighborhood, and need to get them to our meeting to see what we do. Hopefully someone new will help out where needed.

Then I decided I wanted to get a few letters typed and put on my "Letter's From the Past" blog. I did get a few done. I have a ton more to do and may try to get another one done tomorrow. I should try to get at least one a day done, but I can't seem to keep up with that. Hard enough at times to remember to write on here. Then I saw some information in the letters that made me want to check and see if they are in the family tree. Of course, that put me into checking out the newspapers as well.

Patrick got home when I was just getting into getting information from newspapers. So, tonight was "date night" and we went to McMenimens for dinner and a movie

We watched the Tom Cruise movie that's based on a true story. It was pretty good. Not a movie that we would normally see, but was worth it when we had movie and dinner at one place.

Now we're home and watching the Halloween Wars on TV. Life is good! Tomorrow I'll get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...