Monday, October 16, 2017

A Slower Day - With QOV

This morning I was up as usual. Went to see Cherrill before heading to the sew days with QOV members. I was surprised, I had tea with her and by the time I came home it was 11 am!! I couldn't believe I was there 2 hours!

So, then I wondered if I really needed to go to sew days. I promised I would go to help one of the gals with her binding on the quilt. That meant I needed to get lunch and go back up to Olympia! I was on my way by 11:20 am. I got up there after trying to figure out where the Elks hall was. Once I found it, I was thrilled to see quiet a few members there working on quilts. I sat down to help with the binding. The gal that made the quilt had broke her wrist - her primary hand. So, I told her not to worry, I will do it and get it done for her. I got 2 sides done by the time I left. I have about 1 and then some of a side to work on. I'll take it back to our meeting next month. It was nice to see everyone there.

Came home around 3 pm. It was nice to be back home. I decided I was going to email all the quilters that goes to moms and let them know there won't be any quilting this week. I also told them I would let them know when mom gets back so they know when the next meeting will be. I'm not going to cater to mom's quilters. Half the time they don't show up.

I have been going through my email and cleaning it up. Now it's time for exercises and watching Dancing With The Stars.


This is my family! Phil, Patrick and my father-in-law Wayne. They look alike!! I couldn't believe it, it's like looking at the young one, middle one and older one of the same person! Too funny!

Life is great, life is fun, and life is volunteering to help! May we all be HAPPY QUILTING/HAPPY STITCHING!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...