Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Oh, How Life Gets In The Way!

This morning was one of those days that I thought I had planned out. Yea, RIGHT! I went over to Cherrill's thinking I would be back home by 9 pm and head over to moms. YEA, RIGHT!

I cut Cherrill's felt and told her what she needed to do for the needle case we are going to be working on in BE. We're all having an assignment to have stuff done before the next meeting. After that, she asked if I would like some tea, and I did. By the time we quit chatting it was 10:20 am. I needed to get my butt moving! I was on my way to the folks by 10:45 am. When I got there, mom was gone and it was just dad and the cleaning lady. Then my nephew called and I talked to him for awhile. Then I headed to my Physical Therapy.

Got to PT and went over my bill. Since our insurance changed, we had to pay for at least 2 of my visits. UGH. I paid him what I owed (that the insurance said I owed). Then we talked about how our insurance changed. We had a $10 co-pay and they paid most everything - till last year! Then last year it changed to paying $20 co-pay AND a deductible. The deductible is kinda high. So much for good insurance any more! We talked about how I need to get back to walking. So, he gave me a chart for walking. I have to walk 25 mins a day for a week, then 30 mins for a week, 35 mins for a week - you get the idea - till I get to 45 mins. Got back to the folks and mom was there and heading back out. Dad's PT was this afternoon. Need to call him to see how it went. lol

Came home and had lunch around 1:30 pm - later than I like. My fitbit arrived in the mail. I had to hook it up and see if I could get it charged. I did the set up for it and then I worked on my tablet. Didn't feel like doing much other then watching the fitbit to charge. So, I goofed around for a little while and before I realized it, it was 3 pm. I watched a show on TV, still not in the mood to do anything. I got it hooked up on the computer and phone. I then got it all set up to do what tracking it needed to. I left it hooked to my computer till around 6 pm when it was fully charged. I put it on and then watched Flosstube. I was surprisingly surprised when it asked me if I wanted to take a walk. I told it to nudge me every hour to get my 250 steps in. I'm going to try and get more than that, but as long as it tells me to get up while I'm doing cross stitch that's awesome.

So, life got in the way today. I'm hoping to get some stitching in today. I need to do the face of the owl, but first I need to get the face set up. I need to order some more wool felt because the group took the colors I wanted and the colors I was going to give to Cherrill. I'll do that now.

In other words, no photos, no news, just life. I'm getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

Family Is Starting To Arrive

I just realized I hadn't posted yesterday. Funny how that happens. One minute I think I did, the next minute I realized I didn't. ...