Sunday, July 16, 2017

Enjoyed An Evening With My Brother

This morning I found Patrick on the couch. Guess he didn't get comfortable last night.

I worked on laundry while he worked outside. I got a couple loads in while watching Disney movies.
I also worked on my cross stitch.



I've been working on being able to work on this in sets of 10x10 rows. I'm getting there. The first two "steps" are showing up. I'm going to work on the next ones here soon. I've changed some colors to get it a little more purple then the photo shows. I like the dress but it's not bright enough for me. So, I'm going to work with darker purples. We'll see how that goes.

At 3 pm we started over to moms. My older brother and sister-in-law were coming up to visit. We had to stop at Patrick's work because some things are messed up. So, we stopped and I took a quick nap. Then we got to moms where dad BBQ'd ribs. We had a great visit and played games after.

I brought home the quilt top to work on putting the owl on. I'll probably do that on Tuesday. Tomorrow is our Brazilian embroidery meeting. I'm looking forward to that. I need to remember to bring the felt!! I better go down and bring that up to the table so I can remember to take it.

Still busy and enjoying life. Still missing my Kitty. Life is good and I'm still HAPPY QUILTING/HAPPY STITCHING!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...