Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Still Trying To Find Kitty

Today I was up early, no surprise there. I played on my tablet for part of the morning and was missing Kitty. So, I didn't get too much playing in.

Patrick worked out in the yard for awhile. I started laundry, and just realized I need to put them in the dryer.

We went to the transformers movie today. I actually enjoyed it.

Came home and worked on my cross stitch - again remember Kitty sitting in my lap under the frame.


Yesterday I was able to get quiet a bit done on this. I had the beads, and started working on the 'J' penguin. It all got outlined last night.


It's looking so cute!


I started working on the second penguin. I also added a couple snowflakes. The beads were also added to two of the snowflakes.


Now, I'm working on the 'O' penguin. I've also got the outlines on the scarf's and will hopefully finish them tonight. I want to get the third penguin started before the night is over. I also have some snowflakes to add on the sides.

I'm getting this closer to being done. I'm still hoping it will be done by the weekend and I can start on another one. I have two more to work on as well.

Mom has me coming over on Thursday. We'll be working on the quilt we are doing together. I'd rather be working on my cross stitch or embroidery. We need to work on the quilt, so I know I need to get moving on this.

I have a hard time understand why someone would take someone else's pet! I don't understand why a person has to steal someone else's pet! It's killing me inside that people can be so LOW! I pray daily that Kitty will come home again. And deep down I feel that may never happen, but I'm going to try everything in my power to find her.

Happy Stitching - Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...