Friday, July 21, 2017

Another Day That Didn't Turn Out As Planned

This morning I was up and off. I helped Cherrill then had to get back home so I could meet up with Andrea. She came over so we could walk together. We got in 35 mins, and not the 25 mins I was supposed to get. That was an awesome walk. Then we came in and chatted for awhile.

After she left, I worked on my cross stitch for about 30 mins. Then I remembered I needed to call the paper because we haven't been getting the Thursday paper for over a month. While I was getting that fixed - went through 3 people while waiting on 1. We fixed the problem, was told the paper would come today for yesterday and then we worked a "lost pet" ad. Still haven't gotten the paper yet, but hopefully it will come. If not, I'll call again on Monday. ugh.


I wasn't able to get any more cross stitch done.

A relative called and we chatted, and chatted, and chatted. The funny part was the phone was beeping, I was talking, then realized it went dead. I went to the other phone (that died earlier and was charging) and picked it back up to hear her talking. I was surprised! Plus I have no clue what she was talking about at that point. Patrick made it home and we chatted a little longer. Think we talked for a good 2 hours. It was nice in the way that we were talking about family. It was interesting hearing what she found on the family. I told her what I knew.

So, now I'm sitting here and getting ready to be "beeped" at for not walking 250 steps for the hour. I believe I met all the step for today.

Life is good, and I'm still here. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...